Receptionist – Engela’s house burnt down

All Cherie Club staff went to visit Engela on the West Rand yesterday. Her home caught fire due to an electrical fault, destroying everything she owns.

Engela was at work at the time of the fire, which caused so much damage to the structure of the home that it is no longer safe to live in. With the recession hitting our property market so badly, Engela chose not to have household content insurance. As a result, she is basically left with the clothes on her back.

We are supporting Engela in every way possible and hope to have good news of her home being re-built as a result of the bond insurance on the home.

Please spare a caring thought for Engela at this time.

Pressed steel ceilings & furniture burnt to ashes

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: